We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and a chance to be an owner with our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Hamill Manufacturing Company has an exciting new employment opportunity for a Proposal Engineer. Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the quoting process from customer inquiry through order placement and review.
Hamill is an established company that provides machined products to the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program as well as commercial customers. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, dental and vision, and a 401(k) plan with up to a 4% company match. In addition, Hamill offers employees stock in the company as part of its ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). As part of the ESOP, each employee is an owner of the company and has a voice on how the company operates. Hamill is a veteran-owned, employee-owned and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Hamill is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
All candidates MUST BE United States citizens without dual citizenship.
The Proposal Engineer’s job responsibilities include:
2. Upon receipt of order, perform order review to assure compliance with quote. Resolve any discrepancies with customers.
3. Hold contract Turnover/Kickoff Meetings with Project Management.
|Wage||Based on Experience|
|Experience Required||5+ to 7 Years|
|Education Required||High School or equivalent|
|Job Status||Full Time
Hamill Manufacturing is introducing a new Weekend Work Team to our shifts. We are looking for CNC Machinists to operate and maintain CNC machines to support manufacturing operations during the weekend shift which runs 12 hours, 7AM – 7PM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Shift differential set to equal 40-hour workweek. Set up and operate these machine tools to produce precision parts.
Hamill Manufacturing Company is and established company that does work for the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program and a growing commercial business line. Hamill is a AS9100/ISO9001 certified company that is veteran-owned, employee-owned, and is an equal opportunity employer.
The company offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability. We hire protected veterans.
Each employee is an owner of the company and has a voice in how the company operates. We issue employees stock in the company at no cost to employees as part of our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
All candidates MUST be U.S. citizens without dual citizenship.
Education/Experience: Completion of high school and/or technical training.
The CNC Machinist, Weekend Shift’s Job Duties will include:
· Reads and interprets blueprints to plan setup and operation of all types of machine shop machine tools.
· Uses full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform inspection from start to finish of job.
· Performs repair, rebuilding or overhaul work from blueprints, company manufacturing manuals, written or verbal instructions.
· Starts up and shuts down equipment in line with company safety procedures for equipment under power and OSHA requirements. Frequently works with other tradespersons such as electricians, welders, etc.
· Makes repair parts if not commercially available or available from company inventory.
· Plans setup and operation of typical machine shop machine tools, producing parts to close tolerances and company specifications.
· Cleans up machine tool operation scrap and places in appropriate bins.
· Follows Standard Operating Procedure requirements.