Hamill Manufacturing has an extensive backlog of work requiring the immediate hiring of three (3) experienced and highly skilled welders. Five years of experience in welding stainless steels and other nickel alloys is mandatory. Knowledge of NAVSEA and ASME Standards are highly valued.
Must be able to qualify in various positions utilizing multiple welding processes. Proficiency in GTAW and SMAW is highly desirable. This position will perform the highest quality of welding on all types of products using manual and semi-automatic welding equipment.
All candidates MUST be U.S. citizens without dual citizenship.
- Perform a variety of metals-joining operations on assemblies, sub-assemblies and components using established manufacturing procedures.
- Use various tools and equipment including, but not limited to AC and DC welding machines, sub-arc equipment, torches of all types, compressed gasses, pneumatic tools, hand tools, all required personal protective equipment, clamps, measuring instruments, gauges, dial indicators, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Use materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, castings, forgings, plates, bars etc. of any required thickness.
- All welds will be 100% VT, PT/MT and RT inspected. Destructive testing such as Tensile Testing, Guided Bend Testing, Marco-etch, Charpy V-notch, etc. when required.
- High school graduate and certified welding program or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of production welding;
- Experience with stainless steel and nickel-based alloys;
- Experience in GTAW, SMAW, FCAW/GMAW required. SAW experience is desirable.
- Hamill Manufacturing values a highly skilled, experienced and diverse workforce.
We are veteran-owned and employee-owned, and place a high worth on dedication to our team. The Company offers an excellent benefits package including a company-matched 401(k) plan and cumulative Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Hamill is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
||Based on Experience
||5+ to 7 Years
||High School or equivalent